- TIBERI GIULIANO & C SNC VIA VARIANTE AURELIA OVEST 11, 19038 SARZANA SP
- Tel. (+39) 0187 62 04 01
Sword® RGBW Series provide excellent lighting with color consistency, high brightness, broad color scales and customization options on media facades lighting, bridges, stadiums, creative scene lighting and special design lighting. 4 colors RGBW per pixel offer vivid color and white content in a single system and intelligent “+White” algorithms allow systems using 3 channels signal to control 4 colors per pixel, this enhances the display quality and improved efficiency. This product offers dynamical lighting solutions with unlimited pixel options, advanced accessories and easy installation.
• RGBW can be used in 4 channels with DMX Personality. System can be controlled 4 colors per pixel with RGB and smart white algorithm. All customizations options can be chosen remotely with DMX 512 protocol.
• It communicates with other fixtures by standard DMX 512 and RDM protocols without requirements of any special communication protocols or production identity. It can be addressed remotely as a group. By courtesy of this feature pixel mapping and addressing are easier.
• It can be used with very long starting cables and jumper cables for flexible and easy application due to its 12-48 VDC working voltage range.
• Fixtures’ working characteristics may be changed with DMX Personality. By this means pixel number can be changed. Number of pixels may change in order to optimize for appearances and scenarios. For example it is possible that 1 LED can be chosen for 1 pixel for each 25mm, also 2 LEDs can be chosen for 1 pixel, 4 LEDs can be chosen 1 pixel, 8 LEDs can be chosen 1 pixel and so on.
• Working status of fixtures, local temperature values, voltage input and output, serial number and DMX address can be monitored. User is informed by mail and system can response automatically according to data.
• Fixtures work compatibly with Madrix® software and hardware. You can choose fixtures in library in order to have easy pixel mapping.
• There are Direct View, Radius Diffused, Round Diffused, Flat Diffused options. Diffusers’ profiles are resistant to UV light and impact. Due to its PMMA and PC materials, it will not go yellow.
• Fixtures can be installed next to each other and have no gap due to its special side cover design. It forms linear and continuous view.
• Fixtures are produced 300mm, 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, and 1500mm for long and different forms. It gives flexible installment advantage in limited area with moveable assembly parts on fixture.
• For special scene design horizontal, vertical, parallel edge, triangle, square, diamond and hexagonal shapes can be formed. All required accessories are provided for Truss and scene applications. Installation is easier with pins that provide easy installation for rental companies.
• Fixtures are designed for harsh outdoor condition and resistant against vibration, and impact owe to their solid aluminum structures, special filling material and IP67 class protection markings.
• Power and data are transmitted by input and output connectors. IP68 connectors can be installed easily by rotating. Interspaces between fixtures are enough. Therefore additional junction boxes are not needed.
• Fixtures can easily integrate and camouflage on different facade linings owe to their thin section (30mm). Fixtures are produced in RAL9005 black color but according to customers’ demand fixture can be painted to different RAL colors.